Monday, April 21, 2008

First Blog here

So Today is the first time I've blogged anywhere other than Myspace.. just venting. I wanted a place to write what I think, and how I feel without everyone I know reading it. I realize people will be reading this, just not everyone I know. Plus, I hope I get some feedback.. good or bad, lol.

I guess I should start by telling you about me, and my little family here in Ohio. I am a SAHM, but this is the first time I've ever been a sahm. Before this, I was a cashier, a dairy section stocker, an assistant mgr. at a gas sation, a coffee house waitress, and more.. just in the last three years. I was/should be now attending college classes full time (on top of my job). I was stressed to say the least! Now, my fiance is working a better job that has allowed me to stay home with my son. I say my son.... he's not my fiance's. I am divorced. Did I mention that? No, obviously.. hehe. This is my first post. Yes. Divorced when my son was newborn. Sad then, better now. So. My fiance. We'll refer to him as milk man. He works on a dairy fam. So, MM. We have been together a year. Engaged a few months, working on baby. My son, aka Monkey, is three years old. He is the light of my life, never forget that, as you read my blog, and think I am a deranged mother. I love my child. One must never forget that as I recall the days events. haha. I do not believe in severe punishment for children. Now, adults on the other hand? Heck yeah, beat em.. (haha. tha was a joke. bear with me). I tap him on the bottom, yes. Does he cry? Yes. Is it bc it hurts? No. Trust me. If you look at him wrong, he'll cry. And it breaks my heart, and then I have to hug him.. and that, my friends, is why my three year old son can get away with murder. He is spoiled. Not annoying, bratty spoiled (well, ok, some days he gets that way for a second.. haha) he is the tug at your heart strings with a smile kinda kid. Oh yeah. It's hard. Tragic really. =P

So, our days don't seem to consist of much, but there's always a story to tell. I tend to joke.. alot. So don't take everything on here seriously. Seriousness is for judges and clergy. Mommy's cannot be serious all the time. Where would we be if we couldn't laugh? CRAZY. That's exactly where we'd all be!!!!

No comments: