Monday, April 28, 2008

A new Dog, A new Day

Yesterday we got a new puppy. This would be exciting news if you didn't know us. See, I have tried this whole dog thing before...didn't go so well.... I am definantly a cat person. I have a cat named Kiki and she and I see eye to eye. I feed and water her, give her attention when she wants it, and she returns the favor by going about her day doing her cat thing,...by herself. A dog, however, requires attention, ALOT of attention, walking.... things that I just do not want to do. But, MM has decided that now that I am a stay at home mom, I am also delegated to be the stay at home dog walker, feeder, attention giver. So we have a new puppy. My ever so creative Monkey named him (what else?) DIEGO. Yes, after the animal rescuer. yeah. so, if you happen to be outside at 5am, and hear a woman yelling a fictional character's name.. that'd be me, pleading with the puppy to PLEASE HURRY UP AND PEE, bc its COLD out here.

But, to be fair, he is ADORABLE! And, he is not high maintainence like the other two puppies were. He lays around, andwhines when he's gotta go out. So, all in all, he's a keeper.... i hope.

No comments: